1. Take care of a pet for at least two months and discuss with your examiner what you did. List the food needed to keep your pet healthy.
2. Find out about two diseases which could affect your pet. Discuss these and how to prevent them.
3. List six animals/birds suitable to keep as pets. Give reasons for your choice.
1. Take care of a pet for at least six months. Explain what food, exercise, living conditions and regular vaccinations your pet requires.
2. Describe the laws in your town, city or State, which apply to the keeping of domestic creatures such as dogs, cats, birds, etc.
3. Show your pet and point out its good features. Explain any difficulties that you have experienced with your pet and how you and your family overcame these.
This info is also in the Achievement Badge section
of your yellow Australian Cub Scout Record Book - pages 124-125